1) Provide the most qualified GMAT Expert for the Best Possible 1-on-1 learning Experience ( Instructor Score [GMAT: 760 ])
2) Provide the most focused, powerful and personalized material (designed by trainers who scored 800 on the GMAT and have distilled 15 years of GMAT Training experience into them)
3) Provide OG 12 and all the CAT tests that you will take as part of prep.
4) Always work as per your convenience and will be accessible 24*7 through e-mail (Response time <2 hours) and Cellphone (Urgent).
5) Drastically cut down on the amount of time and effort that you will otherwise waste in reading irrelevant material.
6) Ensure Improved Scores in Practice Tests week after week.
7) Keep you motivated and on-track with respect to your GMAT Preparation.
8 ) Be a friend and take the stress out of your GMAT Preparation.