Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Relevant information and Data entries are to be made in on-line application by the candidate before generating the application form, hard copy of which is to be sent to the University.
Note: provision for online submission of application is not available.
Instructions to candidates for filling the application form.
1. Ensure that a)The Demand Draft for Rs 3,000/- is drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur-586103 b) Ensure that the DD is payable at Bijapur, Karnataka- PIN-586103 State. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected for any reasons (because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate) or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance Test.
2. Data Entry to generate the application form has to be made properly and completely, as this data in the application form will be the University data base and record.
3. The completed application form must have the signature of the candidate, left thumb impression, signature of candidate’s parent/guardian and authentication by the Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institute where the candidate has completed his/her MBBS degree/
4. Do not send any ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS along with the application form.
5. 1. Affix your recent (not older than six months) color photograph in the space provided. 2. Photographs should be of passport size, sharp and clear. 3. Person should not wear Goggle, Cap etc which will mask identity. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will be rejected 4. Photograph should not be stapled or pinned on the application form. 5. Signature and attestation is not required on the photograph. Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior notice to the candidate.
6. Any application received after the last date shall not be accepted; whatever may be the cause.
7. The application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with all the documents mentioned below and after verification of the same submitted in person / speed post /courier. The completed forms should be sent to
The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586103, Karnataka State, India
Checklist of the documents to accompany the completed application form
1. Demand Draft for Rs 3000/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur payable at Bijapur-586103, Karnataka State. (Mention your full name and application number on the back of DD). Check for the banker’s signature on the DD.
Photocopies of following documents attested by a gazzetted officer should be submitted.
Ø Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate
Ø Compulsory Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate or Certificate indicating the probable date of completion issued by the Principal/Head of the Institute.
Ø Registration/Provisional Registration Certificate
Ø Attempt Certificate
Ø All marks cards including that of failed year/phase if any(First year to Final Year)
Ø The certificate issued by competent authority for candidates claiming lower eligibility under SC / ST / OBC (Karnataka) / Locomotor disability categories.
Ø Three additional photographs similar to the one pasted on the application form (mention your application number on the back of each photograph and attestation is not necessary)
BLDE UNIVERSITY, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur-586103. Karnataka State, India.