Shri Balwant Institute of Technology
Admissions by Counseling conducted by HSCS for 75 % seats:
1. Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of AIEEE-2009 through On-line Off-Campus counselling by NIC.
2. To participate in the counselling, it is mandatory for every candidate to register himself/herself through counselling http://tehadmissions.gov.in
3. Before registration, every candidate, irrespective to his category, will have to deposit counselling participation fee of Rs. 500/- only in cash/cheque/draft, cash transfer, in the account of Haryana State Counselling Society in any of the CBS branch of PNB. This fee must be deposited on the prescribed format which is available in the information brochure/PNB and can be downloaded from thewww.techeduhry.nic.in. The complete particulars are to be filled at the required place about the fee deposited in the bank. The counter-foil of this receipt duly signed and stamped by the concerned Bank shall be kept in safe custody by the candidate for production in the designated institute at the time of reporting Registration on line, mock counselling, filling of choices & locking of choices by Candidates will be allowed, as mentioned in the counselling schedule. During this, choices could be changed, added, deleted, reordered, any number of times. However, the choices filled by a candidate & locked shall be considered as a choice locked by him.
4. Allotment of seats will be published on the website (as per counselling schedule). After the result of 1st counselling, the candidate is required to deposit
5. Admission fee of Rs. 20,000/- in case a seat is in the account of Haryana State Counselling Society. The concerned Bank shall give a signed & stamped counter-foil of the receipt to the candidates which shall be produced by the candidate in the designated institute at the time of joining. The deposition of fee will entail the candidate confirmation of allotment of seat (subject to conformity through interface with Punjab National Bank). The candidate shall now report his joining in the concerned designated institute along with the documents/ testimonials/certificates to confirm the admission.
6. To participate in subsequent counselling, candidates will have to register again on the website without depositing the amount of Rs. 500/- in the bank again.
7. Admission procedure i.e. filling of choices of Branch/Institute shall remain the same.
8. After the end of the counselling period and filling of their choices, the candidates will be allotted seats in subsequent counselling, as per the process indicated earlier as per counselling schedule.
9. The candidates are required to report to the designated institution for completion of admission formalities. Verification of the credentials of the candidate will be done by the respective designated Institute at the time of reporting/joining/taking admission by a candidate by comparing the original certificates with the online accessible database entries of the candidate. Any entry or information filled/made by the candidate, if found to be false, shall entail automatic cancellation of admission beside rendering him liable to such action as university/ Haryana State Counselling Society may deem proper.